Vatican City tourist visa
Vatican City tourist visa from Georgia
Vatican City tourist visa is free for Georgian citizens. The stay is usually short and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Vatican City tourist visa. A total of 6 documents are required for applying Vatican City tourist visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
The Schengen Visa is a visa for the Schengen Area, which consists of most of the European Economic Area, plus several other adjacent countries. The visa allows visitors to stay in the Schengen Area for up to 90 days within a 180-day period. The visa is valid for tourism, family visits, and business. European Travel Information and Authorisation System or ETIAS is an electronic authorisation system of the European Union for visa-exempt visitors travelling to the European Union or the Schengen Area which is expected to enter into operation at the end of 2022.
Vatican City tourist visa conditions for Georgian citizens
- Vatican maintains an open border with Italy and is treated as part of the Schengen Area. Since the Vatican City is only accessible via Italy entrance is not possible without entering the Schengen Area first and therefore Schengen visa rules apply de facto.
- For Italy visa, you must submit a passport or other travel document issued within the last 10 years. This must have at least 2 blank pages and be valid for at least another 3 months after the date you intend to leave the Schengen area.
- Each person travelling with you on your travel document must submit their own visa form.
- When you submit your application your fingerprints will be taken. These will remain valid for 5 years. Some applicants, such as children under the age of 12, do not need to have their fingerprints taken.
- You will be charged a fee for your application. If you apply through an external service provider you will also have to pay an extra fee to the provider.
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for a Vatican City tourist visa from Georgia
Step 1 : Georgian citizens can arrive at Vatican City without a visa.
Step 2 : After arriving, Georgian citizens can go to Vatican City immigration counter.
Step 3 : Show travel document like Original Passport or National ID card of Georgia.
Step 4 : Once you get entry stamp, you can enter Vatican City and stay for the duration on your stamping.
Vatican City schengen visa requirements for Georgian citizens
6 documents required for Vatican City schengen visa
Negative COVID-19 PCR test result required for all international travellers coming to Vatican City. The negative PCR test must be issued with in 72 hours of before departure.
COVID-19 vaccination proof for travellers coming to Vatican City. The last dose of vaccine must be taken atleast 14 ays before departure.
Proof of travel insurance for Vatican City with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. A minimum cover of EUR 30,000 . The travel insurance must cover the cost of repatriation for medical reasons and the Certificate of Currency must be issued by an insurance company operating in Australia or within the EU. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. Travel medical insurance for everyone from all over the world with Coronavirus (COVID-19) coverage. Get coverage for travel delay, lost checked luggage, emergency response & natural disasters, personal liability. Get ready for for unexpected medical problems and accidents.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Vatican City. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Original Passport or Travel document of Georgia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Vatican City, such as • personal bank statements • Pay slips from employer • Tax records
Save 88% internationally
💳 No ATM fees in Vatican City
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Vatican City
Vatican City COVID-19 travel restrictions
Vatican City has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Vatican City.
✨ Vatican City schengen visa tips
- There are no passport controls to enter Vatican City. If you can enter Italy, you can enter the Vatican.
- Vatican City has no its own visa policy, visa policy of the Schengen area covers staying in Vatican City
🎒 Vatican City travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Vatican City visa advice
Do georgian citizens need a visa to go to Vatican City?
No, visa is not required for Georgian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Vatican City visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.