Vietnam tourist visa
Vietnam tourist visa for Cameroonian citizens
Cameroonian citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Vietnam. Vietnam tourist visa is required for Cameroonian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Vietnam tourist visa. A total of 8 documents are required for applying Vietnam tourist visa.
Vietnam tourist visa conditions for Cameroonian citizens
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 30 days
How to apply for Vietnam tourist visa from Cameroon
Cameroonian citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Vietnam. Vietnam tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Vietnam tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Cameroonian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Vietnam. If not apply for a new Cameroonian passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Vietnam.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Vietnam
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Vietnam is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Vietnam embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Vietnam, present Cameroon passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Vietnam visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Vietnam for the duration on your stamping.
Vietnam tourist visa requirements for Cameroonian citizens
Documents required for Vietnam tourist visa from Cameroon include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 8 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Vietnam
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Hotel reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave destination, such as • personal bank statements • Pay slips from employer • Tax records
Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel and details of the other members travelling with you.
Douala to Ho Chi Minh City
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Vietnam
🎒 Vietnam travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Vietnam visa advice
Do cameroonian citizens need a visa to go to Vietnam?
Yes, visa is required for Cameroonian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Vietnam visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Vietnam travel restrictions
Vietnam is open for travel. Most visitors from Cameroon can travel to Vietnam without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Vietnam.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.