Zambia visa for Marshallese citizens in June 2023
Zambia Visa free
Zambia Visa free for Marshall Islands citizens
Marshallese citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Zambia. Zambia Visa free is free for Marshallese citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Zambia Visa free. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Zambia Visa free. You can find Zambia visa exemptions.
Zambia Visa free conditions for Marshallese citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Zambia tourist visa requirements for Marshallese citizens
Documents required for Zambia tourist visa from Marshall Islands include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Marshall Islands with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Marshall Islands in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Zambia
How to apply for Zambia Visa free from Marshall Islands
Zambia visa free process for Marshallese cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Marshallese citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Zambia. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Zambia.
Valid passport Check that Marshallese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Zambia. If not apply for a new Marshallese passport.
Arrival After arriving, Marshallese citizens can go to Zambia immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Zambia, present Marshall Islands passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Zambia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Zambia for the duration on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Zambia tourist visa
- 90 days as tourists or 30 days for business
- Make sure Marshall Islands passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Zambia.
- Always carry Marshall Islands passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Zambia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Zambia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Zambia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Zambia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Zambia.
- Research the weather conditions in Zambia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Zambia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Zambia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Zambia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Zambia.
Zambia travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Zambia
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Zambia
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Zambia
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Zambia
💳 access money easily
Drive in Zambia
🚙 best car rentals
Zambia is part of Africa with main city at Lusaka. Its Least Developed country with a population of 16M. The main currency is Zambian Kwacha. The languages spoken are English.
Do marshallese citizens need a visa for Zambia?
No, visa is not required for Marshallese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Zambia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Marshall Islands tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Marshall Islands visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Countries to travel near Zambia with Marshall Islands passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.