Zambia visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Zambia visa on arrival for Paraguayan citizens
Paraguayan citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Zambia. Zambia visa on arrival is available on arrival for Paraguayan citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Zambia visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Zambia visa on arrival.
The KAZA UNIVISA allows tourists to obtain one visa to visit both countries multiple times. The visa is valid up to 30 days in any given period of 12 months, as long as the holder remains within Zambia and Zimbabwe. It also covers those who visit Botswana for day-trips through Kazungula Borders.
Zambia visa on arrival conditions for Paraguayan citizens
How to apply for Zambia visa on arrival from Paraguay
Paraguayan citizens need to get visa on arrival to visit Zambia. Zambia visa on arrival process requires you to follow a total of 6 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Zambia tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Paraguayan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Zambia. If not apply for a new Paraguayan passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Paraguayan citizens can go to Zambia immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Fill out the immigration form of Zambia.
- Step 5 : Upon arrival in Zambia, present Paraguay passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
- Step 6 : You will receive Zambia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Zambia for the duration on your stamping.
Zambia tourist visa requirements for Paraguayan citizens
Documents required for Zambia tourist visa from Paraguay include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Paraguay with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Paraguay in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Zambia
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Zambia
🎒 Zambia travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Zambia visa advice
Do paraguayan citizens need a visa to go to Zambia?
No, visa is not required for Paraguayan citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Zambia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Zambia travel restrictions
Zambia is open for travel. Most visitors from Paraguay can travel to Zambia without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Zambia.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.