Zimbabwe tourist e-visa for Macedonian citizens in May 2023
Zimbabwe tourist e-visa
Zimbabwe tourist e-visa for North Macedonia citizens
Macedonian citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Zimbabwe. Zimbabwe tourist e-visa is available online for Macedonian citizens. With this touris visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Zimbabwe tourist e-visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Zimbabwe tourist e-visa. You can find Zimbabwe visa exemptions.
The KAZA UNIVISA (Kavango-Zambezi) allows tourists to obtain one visa to visit Angola, Botswana, Namibia, Zambia and Zimbabwe. The visa is valid up to 30 days in any given period of 12 months, as long as the holder remains within in these countries.
Zimbabwe tourist e-visa conditions for Macedonian citizens
- A visa can be applied online by filling application and paying the fees.
- It takes an average of two (2) working days to obtain an e-Visa. However the period may vary due to a number of factors.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Stay: short term
Zimbabwe tourist visa requirements for Macedonian citizens
Documents required for Zimbabwe tourist visa from North Macedonia include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 7 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Zimbabwe
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Legal residence in country you are applying from, e.g, visa or residence permit. Confirmation of legal residence, if you are not a national of the country in which you are applying or your right to reside there is not included in your passport. Residence permit should be valid for at least 3 months after departure.
Accomodation reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds.
Previous visas if available.
How to apply for Zimbabwe tourist e-visa from North Macedonia
Zimbabwe online e-visa application process for Macedonian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Macedonian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Zimbabwe visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Zimbabwe government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Zimbabwe tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Macedonian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Zimbabwe. If not apply for a new Macedonian passport.
Online application Go to the Zimbabwe tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Zimbabwe visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Zimbabwe is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Thing to consider when applying for Zimbabwe tourist visa
- Make sure North Macedonia passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Zimbabwe.
- Always carry North Macedonia passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Zimbabwe.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Zimbabwe, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Zimbabwe and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Zimbabwe.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Zimbabwe.
- Research the weather conditions in Zimbabwe and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Zimbabwe.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Zimbabwe.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Zimbabwe.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Zimbabwe.
Zimbabwe travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Zimbabwe
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Zimbabwe
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Zimbabwe
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Zimbabwe
💳 access money easily
Drive in Zimbabwe
🚙 best car rentals
Zimbabwe is part of Africa with main city at Harare. Its Developing country with a population of 14M. The main currency is Zimbabwe Dollar. The languages spoken are Shona, Northern Ndebele and English.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do macedonian citizens need a visa to go to Zimbabwe?
Yes, visa is required for Macedonian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Zimbabwe visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Zimbabwe with North Macedonia passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.