American Samoa Tourist visa for Thai citizens in June 2023
American Samoa Tourist visa
American Samoa Tourist visa for Thailand citizens
Thai citizens must obtain a visa before travelling to American Samoa. American Samoa Tourist visa is required for Thai citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for American Samoa Tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying American Samoa Tourist visa. You can find American Samoa visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to American Samoa from Thailand?
Yes, American Samoa Tourist visa is required for Thai citizens. Thai passport holdders need to apply for a tourist visa at the embassy.
American Samoa Tourist visa conditions for Thai citizens
- American Samoa is a US territory, which means that the US Visa Policy applies to travel to American Samoa.
- All the rules and requirements that apply to the US visa also apply to American Samoa.
- If you need a visa to enter the United States, you can apply for it to visit American Samoa, and there is no separate visa for American Samoa
- Max stay: 30 days
- Stay: short term
American Samoa tourist visa requirements for Thai citizens
Documents required for American Samoa tourist visa from Thailand include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Thailand with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for American Samoa An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in American Samoa for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave American Samoa
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Thailand in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
How to apply for American Samoa Tourist visa from Thailand
American Samoa tourist visa application process for Thai citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Thai citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an American Samoa visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The American Samoa government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a American Samoa tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Thai passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in American Samoa. If not apply for a new Thai passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for American Samoa.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the American Samoa embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of American Samoa
Visa processing After submission your American Samoa visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive American Samoa in their passport and can collect passport from the American Samoa embassy or consulate.
Thing to consider when applying for American Samoa tourist visa
- Make sure Thailand passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to American Samoa.
- Always carry Thailand passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in American Samoa.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for American Samoa, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in American Samoa and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in American Samoa.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in American Samoa.
- Research the weather conditions in American Samoa and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in American Samoa.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in American Samoa.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in American Samoa.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in American Samoa.
American Samoa travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to American Samoa
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in American Samoa
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in American Samoa
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in American Samoa
💳 access money easily
Drive in American Samoa
🚙 best car rentals
American Samoa is part of Oceania with main city at Pago Pago. Its Developing country with a population of 57K. The main currency is US Dollar. The languages spoken are English and Samoan.
American Samoa tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Thailand visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently asked questions about American Samoa Tourist visa
Countries to travel near American Samoa with Thailand passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.