Anguilla tourist visa
Anguilla tourist visa for Burkinabe citizens
Burkinabe citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Anguilla. Anguilla tourist visa is required for Burkinabe citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Anguilla tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Anguilla tourist visa. You can find Anguilla visa exemptions.
Anguilla tourist visa conditions for Burkinabe citizens
How to apply for Anguilla tourist visa from Burkina Faso
Burkinabe citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Anguilla. Anguilla tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Anguilla tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Burkinabe passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Anguilla. If not apply for a new Burkinabe passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Anguilla.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Anguilla
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Anguilla is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Anguilla embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Anguilla, present Burkina Faso passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Anguilla visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Anguilla for the duration on your stamping.
Anguilla tourist visa requirements for Burkinabe citizens
Documents required for Anguilla tourist visa from Burkina Faso include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Burkina Faso with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Anguilla An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Anguilla for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Anguilla
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Burkina Faso in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Anguilla
Anguilla tourist visa visa exemption for Burkinabe citizens
✨ Anguilla tourist visa tips
- Holders of a valid visa issued by the United Kingdom do not require a visa.
🎒 Anguilla travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Anguilla visa advice
Do burkinabe citizens need a visa to go to Anguilla?
Yes, visa is required for Burkinabe citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Anguilla visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Anguilla travel restrictions
Anguilla has moderate restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Burkina Faso need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Anguilla. You are required to have mandatory quarantine. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Anguilla.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.