Argentina visa for Irish citizens in 2023
Argentina tourist visa
Argentina tourist visa for Irish citizens
Irish citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Argentina. Argentina tourist visa is free for Irish citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Argentina tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Argentina tourist visa.
Argentina visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Irish citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Argentina tourist visa requirements for Irish citizens
Documents required for Argentina tourist visa from Ireland include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Ireland with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Ireland in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Argentina
How to apply for Argentina tourist visa from Ireland
Argentina visa free process for Irish cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Irish citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Argentina. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Argentina.
Valid passport Check that Irish passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Argentina. If not apply for a new Irish passport.
Arrival After arriving, Irish citizens can go to Argentina immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Argentina, present Ireland passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Argentina visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Argentina for the duration on your stamping.
Argentina travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Dublin to Buenos Aires, with prices starting at 387,00 €.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Argentina
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Argentina
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Argentina
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Argentina
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Argentina
💳 access money easily
Argentina tourist visa and travel tips
- Make sure Ireland passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Argentina.
- Always carry Ireland passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Argentina.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Argentina, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Argentina and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Argentina.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Argentina.
- Research the weather conditions in Argentina and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Argentina.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Argentina.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Argentina.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Argentina.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do irish citizens need a visa to go to Argentina?
No, visa is not required for Irish citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Argentina visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Argentina with Ireland passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.