Bahamas tourist visa
Bahamas tourist visa for Djiboutian citizens
Djiboutian citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Bahamas. Bahamas tourist visa is required for Djiboutian citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Bahamas tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Bahamas tourist visa.
Bahamas tourist visa conditions for Djiboutian citizens
How to apply for Bahamas tourist visa from Djibouti
Djiboutian citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Bahamas. Bahamas tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Bahamas tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Djiboutian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Bahamas. If not apply for a new Djiboutian passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Bahamas.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Bahamas
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Bahamas is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Bahamas embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Bahamas, present Djibouti passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Bahamas visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Bahamas for the duration on your stamping.
Bahamas tourist visa requirements for Djiboutian citizens
Documents required for Bahamas tourist visa from Djibouti include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Djibouti with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Bahamas An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Bahamas for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Bahamas
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Djibouti in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Bahamas
🎒 Bahamas travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Bahamas visa advice
Do djiboutian citizens need a visa to go to Bahamas?
Yes, visa is required for Djiboutian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Bahamas visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Bahamas travel restrictions
Bahamas has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Bahamas.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.