The travel advice is Do not travel to Belarus. Travel advice is Moderate for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Belarus. Belarus is part of Europe with main city at
Minsk. Its Developed country with a
population of 9M people. The main currency is Belarusian Ruble. The languages
spoken are Belarusian and Russian.
👍 Developed 👨👩👦👦 9M people
🚨 Travel Advice for Belarus
1. Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 3 days before arrival. The certificate must be in Belarusian, English or Russian.
- This does not apply to:
- nationals and residents of Belarus;
- passengers with a diplomatic or service passport;
- passengers younger than 6 years.
2. Passengers are subject to self-isolation for 10 days if arriving from a country listed at [http://minzdrav.gov.by/ru/dlya-belorusskikh-grazhdan/strany-krasnoy-zony.php](http://minzdrav.gov.by/ru/dlya-belorusskikh-grazhdan/strany-krasnoy-zony.php).
Travel restriction details for Belarus
🚫 Destination No quarantine
🛬 Return No Data
🏖️ Some Visitors
🍽️ Restaurants & bars Open with restrictions
🛍️ Open shopping
🚌 Operational transport
📅 events Allowed