Cook Islands tourist visa
Cook Islands tourist visa for Dominican Republic citizens
Dominican Republic citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Cook Islands. Cook Islands tourist visa is free for Dominican Republic citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Cook Islands tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Cook Islands tourist visa.
Cook Islands tourist visa conditions for Dominican Republic citizens
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Cook Islands tourist visa from Dominican Republic
Dominican Republic citizens dont need a visa to visit Cook Islands. Cook Islands tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Dominican Republic passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Cook Islands. If not apply for a new Dominican Republic passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Dominican Republic citizens can go to Cook Islands immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Cook Islands, present Dominican Republic passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Cook Islands visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Cook Islands for the duration on your stamping.
Cook Islands tourist visa requirements for Dominican Republic citizens
Documents required for Cook Islands tourist visa from Dominican Republic include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Dominican Republic with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Dominican Republic in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Cook Islands
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Cook Islands
🎒 Cook Islands travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Cook Islands visa advice
Do dominican republic citizens need a visa to go to Cook Islands?
No, visa is not required for Dominican Republic citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Cook Islands visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Cook Islands travel restrictions
Cook Islands has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Cook Islands.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.