Passengers are prohibited from crossing the borders of Croatia until 18 April 2020.
- This does not apply to nationals of Croatia and their family members and to those going to a country where they work and live.
- This does not apply to nationals of the EU, Schengen Member States and the Schengen Associated States, passengers from the United Kingdom, and their family members.
- This does not apply to passengers with a long-term resident permit or a long-term visa issued by a Schengen Member State and the persons deriving their right to reside from other EU Directives or national law or who hold national long-term visas.
- This does not apply to healthcare professionals, healthcare researchers and collaborators, experts in care for the elderly, and persons requiring urgent medical treatment.
- This does not apply to cross-border workers.
- This does not apply to diplomats, police officers in the performance of their activities, Civil Defence services and teams, international organizations staff and International military personnel in carrying out their functions.
- This does not apply to passengers in transit (including passengers in transit by air transport).