Georgia online e visa for Nepalese citizens to travel in 2023
Georgia online e visa
Georgia online e visa for Nepalese citizens
Nepalese citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Georgia. Georgia online e visa is available online for Nepalese citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 120 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Georgia online e visa. A total of 9 documents are required for applying Georgia online e visa. You can find Georgia visa exemptions.
Georgia visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Nepalese citizens
- Travelers have a possibility to obtain the short-term visa without visiting Georgian Embassy or Consular Office, following three simple steps: applying, making online payment and printing out ready e-Visa.
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Visa validity: 120 days
- Stay: short term
Georgia tourist visa requirements for Nepalese citizens
Documents required for Georgia tourist visa from Nepal include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 9 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Georgia
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Accomodation reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel and details of the other members travelling with you.
Proof of travel insurance for destination with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. Travel medical insurance for everyone from all over the world with Coronavirus (COVID-19) coverage. Get coverage for travel delay, lost checked luggage, emergency response & natural disasters, personal liability. Get ready for for unexpected medical problems and accidents.
How to apply for Georgia online e visa from Nepal
Georgia online e-visa application process for Nepalese citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Nepalese citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Georgia visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Georgia government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Georgia tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Nepalese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Georgia. If not apply for a new Nepalese passport.
Online application Go to the Georgia tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Georgia visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Georgia is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Georgia travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Kathmandu to Tbilisi, with prices starting at ₨51,233.00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Georgia
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Georgia
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Georgia
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Georgia
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Georgia
💳 access money easily
Georgia tourist visa visa exemption for Nepalese citizens
Georgia visa exemption 🇬🇪
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
Max Stay: 90 days
Georgia tourist visa and travel tips
- Can visit and stay for 90 days without Georgian visa if holding a supporting document which could be a valid visa or residence permit issued by USA, UK, Japan, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Israel, South Korea, Schengen and GCC countries.
- Make sure Nepal passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Georgia.
- Always carry Nepal passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Georgia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Georgia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Georgia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Georgia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Georgia.
- Research the weather conditions in Georgia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Georgia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Georgia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Georgia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Georgia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do nepalese citizens need a visa to go to Georgia?
Yes, visa is required for Nepalese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Georgia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Georgia with Nepal passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.