The travel advice is Do not travel to Guinea. Travel advice is Moderate for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Guinea. Guinea is part of Africa with main city at
Conakry. Its Least Developed country with a
population of 13M people. The main currency is Guinean Franc. The languages
spoken are French and Fula.
👍 Least Developed 👨👩👦👦 13M people
🚨 Travel Advice for Guinea
1. Conakry (CKY) airport reopened.
2. Nationals of Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to:
- passengers with a residence permit issued by Guinea;
- passengers with a long-term visa issued by Guinea;
- spouses, partners, parents or children of nationals of Guinea.
3. Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result issued at most 5 days before departure from the first embarkation point.
4. Passengers are subject to medical screening upon arrival.
Travel restriction details for Guinea
🚫 Destination No quarantine
🛬 Return No Data
🏖️ Some Visitors
🍽️ Restaurants & bars Open with restrictions
🛍️ Open shopping
🚌 Operational with restrictions transport
📅 events Partially Allowed