The travel advice is Do not travel to Hungary. COVID travel advice is country is Major for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Hungary. Hungary is part of Europe with main city at
Budapest. Its Developed country with a
population of 10M people. The main currency is Forint. The languages
spoken are Hungarian.
👍 Developed 👨👩👦👦 10M people
🚨 Travel Advice for Hungary
Last updated: December 5, 2020
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to:
- nationals of Hungary and their family members;
- passengers with a permanent residence permit issued by Hungary, and their family members;
- passengers with a residence permit issued by Hungary with a validity longer than 90 days;
- passengers with a "D" visa issued by Hungary;
- passengers transiting Hungary to another country. They must be able to prove that they are allowed to enter the final destination, or prove that they can enter a neighboring country in order to reach their final destination;
- passengers traveling on business;
- passengers arriving for cultural or sport events in Hungary with a personal invitation letter issued by the official organizer of the event or with a valid ticket for the event. They must have a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 3 days before arrival;
- passengers with a signed and stamped letter issued by the Deputy-Chief Officer of the National Police;
2. Passengers are subject to medical screening and quarantine for 10 days.
3. Airline crew are subject to medical screening and quarantine until their next scheduled flight.
Travel restiction details for Hungary
🚫 Destination Quarantine required
🛬 Return No Data
🏖️ Closed to Vistors
🍽️ Restaurants & bars Open with restrictions
🛍️ Open shopping
🚌 Operational transport
📅 events Partially Allowed