Iran eVisa for Switzerland citizens
Swiss citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Iran. Iran eVisa is available online for Swiss citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Iran eVisa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Iran eVisa. You can find Iran visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Iran from Switzerland?
Yes, Iran eVisa is required for Swiss citizens. Swiss passport holders can to apply for a tourist visa online.
Iran visit visa conditions for Swiss citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Stay: short term
Iran tourist visa requirements for Swiss citizens
Documents required for Iran tourist visa from Switzerland include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Switzerland with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Iran An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Iran for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for Iran eVisa from Switzerland
Iran online e-visa application process for Swiss citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Swiss citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Iran visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Iran government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Iran tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Swiss passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Iran. If not apply for a new Swiss passport.
Online application Go to the Iran tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Iran visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Iran is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Thing to consider when applying for Iran tourist visa
- Make sure Switzerland passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Iran.
- Always carry Switzerland passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Iran.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Iran, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Iran and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Iran.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Iran.
- Research the weather conditions in Iran and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Iran.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Iran.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Iran.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Iran.
Iran travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Zurich to Tehran, with prices starting at Fr 240.00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Iran visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Iran eVisa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.