Kenya online e visa 🇰🇪
Kenya online e visa from USA
Kenya online e visa is available online for US citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Kenya online e visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Kenya online e visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Kenya COVID-19 travel restrictions
Kenya is open for travel. Most visitors from USA can travel to Kenya without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Kenya.
East Africa Tourist Visa
East Africa Tourist Visa is for countries of Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda in Africa. An East Africa Tourist Visa has multiple entries within Kenya, Rawanda and Uganda and Applications for this visa shall be lodged at any of the diplomatic representation of the Republic of Kenya, Republic of Rwanda and Republic of Uganda, at the Immigration Offices of the respective countries or online where applicable. The visa costs 100 USD and has no restrictions on citizens of any country. The visa is a non-extendable multiple-entry 90-day visa that has to be first used to enter the country that issued the visa.
Get Kenya online e visa from USA
- You can get evisa by filling in the application form and pay Using visa card, Mastercard and other debit cards.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the eVisa from your eCitizen account.
- Present your printed eVisa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
Kenya tourist visa requirements for US citizens
5 documents required for Kenya tourist visa
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Kenya
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of USA with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Hotel reservation(s) in Kenya for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Kenya. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
✨ Kenya tourist visa tips
- According to the government an application should be done at least 7 days in advance.
- Visa processing fee is non refundable.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The possesion of an eVisa is not the final Authority to enter The Republic of Kenya.
- Engaging in any form of business or employment without a requisite permit or pass is an offence.
- It should take atleast 2 working days to get your eVisa.
- Each adult visitor to the Republic of Kenya is required to submit evisa applications in their personal ecitizen account. Parents can apply for their children in the parents account.
- International Certificate of Vaccination is recommended.
- All visitors are fingerprinted on arrival and departure
🎒 Kenya travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Kenya visa advice
Frequently Asked Questions
US citizens can get an online e visa for travelling to Kenya.
The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days
The visa is valid for a period of 90 days
Visa AdviceInstead of waiting to get answers, you can get visa advice for USA immediately.
🙋♂️ Ask a question
🙋♂️ Questions by fellow travellers
No one has asked any questions yet. Do you want to be the first one?
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.