Kyrgyzstan online e visa
Kyrgyzstan online e visa from Costa Rica
Kyrgyzstan online e visa is available online for Costa Rican citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Kyrgyzstan online e visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Kyrgyzstan online e visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Kyrgyzstan online e visa conditions for Costa Rican citizens
- An e-Visa is an easiest way to get permit of entry into the Kyrgyz Republic.
- All you need to do is to complete the online application form and pay with your credit/debit card instead of applying through the Kyrgyz mission.
- After receiving your e-Visa confirmation through this portal, you can enter the Kyrgyz Republic during e-Visa validity period.
- Electronic visa holders must arrive via Manas or Osh airports or through land crossings with China (at Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (at Ak-jol, Ak-Tilek, Chaldybar, Chon-Kapka), Tajikistan (at Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, Kyzyl-Bel) and Uzbekistan (at Dostuk).
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for a Kyrgyzstan online e visa from Costa Rica
Step 1 : Costa Rican citizens need to get a visa for Kyrgyzstan online.
Step 2 : Fill online application form for Kyrgyzstan.
Step 3 : After filling, providing the required documents and make the payment online and submit necessary document
Step 4 : Once the visa application for Kyrgyzstan is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail.
Step 5 : After you get the visa, you can travel to Kyrgyzstan and stay for the duration on your visa.
Kyrgyzstan tourist visa requirements for Costa Rican citizens
5 documents required for Kyrgyzstan tourist visa
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Kyrgyzstan
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Negative COVID-19 PCR test result required for all international travellers coming to Kyrgyzstan. The negative PCR test must be issued with in 72 hours of before departure.
COVID-19 vaccination proof for travellers coming to Kyrgyzstan. The last dose of vaccine must be taken atleast 14 ays before departure.
A clear scan copy of passport of Costa Rica with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Save 88% internationally
💳 No ATM fees in Kyrgyzstan
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan COVID-19 travel restrictions
Kyrgyzstan is open for travel. Most visitors from Costa Rica can travel to Kyrgyzstan without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Kyrgyzstan.
✨ Kyrgyzstan tourist visa tips
- Travelers have possibility to obtain a short-term visa without visiting еmbassy or consular office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Consideration of applications take 5 working days.
- Avoid buying the air ticket before getting the notice of approval to you the electronic visa.
- Electronic visa holders must arrive via Manas International Airport or Osh Airport or through land crossings with China (at Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (at Ak-jol, Ak-Tilek, Chaldybar, Chon-Kapka), Tajikistan (at Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, Kyzyl-Bel) and Uzbekistan (at Dostuk).
🎒 Kyrgyzstan travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Kyrgyzstan visa advice
Do costa rican citizens need a visa to go to Kyrgyzstan?
Yes, visa is required for Costa Rican citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Kyrgyzstan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.