1. Passengers are not allowed to enter Lithuania.
-This does not apply to nationals of Lithuania arriving before 4 April 2020.
-This does not apply to nationals of Lithuania with tickets purchased before 1 April 2020.
-This does not apply to residents of Lithuania
-This does not apply to:
- diplomats accredited to Lithuania
- NATO personnel and personnel working for them and their family members
- passengers with permission by issued by the respective minister and by the government.
2. Passengers allowed to enter must arrive at Vilnius (VNO), Kaunas (KUN), Palanga (PLQ) or Siauliai (SQQ)
3. Effective 4 April 2020, only flights with a permission issued by the Lithuanian Transport Safety Administration under the order of the Minister of Transport and Communications can operate to Lithuania.
4. Transit through Lithuania is possible until 13 April 2020 and only for passengers traveling in groups on their way back to their country of residence. They must be escorted to the international border crossing points.
5. Effective 14 April 2020, passengers will not be allowed to transit through Lithuania.
6. Returning nationals and residents of Lithuania are subject to 14 days isolation.