Passengers are not allowed to enter Luxembourg until the 17 April 2020.
- This does not apply to nationals of Luxembourg and their family members in order to return home.
- This does not apply to nationals of the European Union, Schengen Member States and the Schengen Associated States, passengers from the United Kingdom, and their family members in order to return home.
- This does not apply to passengers who have a long-term resident status in accordance with the European Directive 2003/109 / EC relating to long-term residents, as well as any other person who have a right of residence in accordance with European directives as well as national law in Grand Duchy of Luxembourg or one of the neighboring countries.
- This does not apply to healthcare professionals, health researchers and healthcare professionals to the elderly.
- This does not apply to cross-border workers.
- This does not apply to members of the diplomatic corps, personnel of international organizations, the military, personnel of the development cooperation and humanitarian aid, during the exercise of their respective functions.
- This does not apply to passenger travelling by land to their country of origin. They must have a proof of onward journey
- This does not apply to passengers traveling for urgent and duly justified family reasons.
- This does not apply to passengers who want to apply for international protection or subsidiary protection in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg or for other humanitarian reasons.