1. Velana Airport (MLE) is closed. It is only available for medevac, humanitarian or non-scheduled flights with minimum 3 hours prior notice and approval.
2. All visas on arrival are suspended.
3. Passengers traveling as tourists and airline crew who have been in Bangladesh, China (People's Rep.), Iran, Italy, Malaysia, Spain, Sri Lanka, United Kingdom or in North Gyeongsang and South Gyeongsang Provinces in Korea (Rep.), Ile-de-France and Grand Est (regions of France) and Bavaria, North Rhine Westphalia and Baden-Wuerttemberg (regions of Germany) in the past 14 days are not allowed to enter the Maldives.
- This does not apply to nationals of Maldives and their spouses.
4. All passengers traveling to the Maldives for a purpose other than tourism will be quarantined for 14 days at a place designated by the Government.
5. A completed 'Health Declaration Card' and an 'Immigration Arrival Card' must be presented upon arrival.