The travel advice is Do not travel to Moldova. Travel advice is Moderate for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Moldova. Moldova is part of Europe with main city at
Chisinau. Its Developed country with a
population of 4M people. The main currency is Moldovan Leu. The languages
spoken are Romanian.
👍 Developed 👨👩👦👦 4M people
🚨 Travel Advice for Moldova
1. Flights from the United Kingdom to Moldova (Rep.) are suspended until 14 January 2021.
2. Passengers who have been in or transited through Albania, Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Eswatini, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Iran, Ireland (Rep.), Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, North Macedonia (Rep.), Oman, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Fed., San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Tunisia, USA, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates or United Kingdom in the past 14 days are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to:
- nationals of Moldova (Rep.) and their family members;
- passengers with a residence permit or a long-stay visa issued by Moldova (Rep.);
- family members of passengers with a residence permit issued by Moldova (Rep.);
- passengers with a diplomatic or service passport;
3. Passengers could be subject to self-isolation for 14 days.
Travel restriction details for Moldova
🚫 Destination Quarantine required
🛬 Return No Data
🏖️ Some Visitors
🍽️ Restaurants & bars Open with restrictions
🛍️ Open shopping
🚌 Operational with restrictions transport
📅 events Partially Allowed