COVID travel advice is country is Closed for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Monaco. Monaco is part of Europe with main city at
Monaco. Its Developed country with a
population of 38K people. The main currency is Euro. The languages
spoken are French.
👍 Developed 👨👩👦👦 38K people
🚨 Travel Advice for Monaco
Last updated: December 1, 2020
1. Passengers arriving from a non-Schengen Member State are not allowed to enter France.
- This does not apply to:
- nationals of France, their spouses and children;
- nationals of Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland, Vatican City (Holy See) and an EEA Member State, their spouses and children, on their way home;
- British nationals, their spouses and children, on their way home;
- passengers with a residence permit issued by France;
- passengers with a residence permit issued by Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican City (Holy See) or an EEA Member State, on their way home;
- healthcare professionals and researchers related to Coronavirus (COVID-19);
- personnel of diplomatic and consular missions and international organizations headquartered or having an office in France, their spouses and children;
- merchant seamen.
2. A completed International Travel Certificate must be presented prior to boarding and to Immigration upon arrival or when transiting France. The certificate must be obtained before departure via the French consular offices abroad or online at [https://www.interieur.gouv.fr](https://www.interieur.gouv.fr).
3. Passengers are subject to quarantine or isolation.
4. Passengers must complete a declaration on honor to state that they do not have symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19). The declaration must be dated with the name and signature of the passenger.
🛡️ Travel safety for Monaco
No data present