Montserrat Digital Nomad Visa 🇲🇸
Montserrat digital nomad visa is also know as Montserrat Remote work stamp. Montserrat digital nomad visa allows a stay of 12 months. Montserrat Remote work stamp needs proof of income of $70K per year. An independant business or self employed is a required condition for the Montserrat Remote work stamp. Montserrat offers Remote work stamp as digital nomad visa. Get Montserrat Remote work stamp visa requirements and application.
Montserrat Remote work stamp details
- The Montserrat Remote Worker Stamp is a 12-Month travel permit for a non-national who is employed in a country other than Montserrat, and who is employed by a company registered and operating outside of Montserrat (not carrying on business in or from Montserrat)
todayMax Stay 12 months
account_balance_walletIncome $70K per year
paymentVisa Fees $500
How to apply for Montserrat Digital Nomad Visa
Travelling to Montserrat as a digital nomad requires you to apply for a visa. Montserrat digital nomad visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Montserrat digital nomad visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Montserrat. If not apply for a new passport.
- Step 3 : Scan all documents and print a copy of them before hand. All documents that are not in the English language, must be translated and notarized.
- Step 4 : Fill the application form for Montserrat.
- Step 5 : After filling, providing the required documents and make the payment and submit visa application for Montserrat digital nomad visa
- Step 6 : Wait for approval. Applicant(s) will be informed by email of successful application(s) for Montserrat digital nomad visa.
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Montserrat, present passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Montserrat visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Montserrat for the duration on your stamping.
Montserrat Digital Nomad Visa requirements
Documents required for Montserrat digital nomad visa process include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 6 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Montserrat
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Hotel reservation(s) in Montserrat for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
International health insurance specifically covering the territory of Montserrat and indicating the validity of good coverage. Global health insurance for remote workers and nomads.A fully-equipped health insurance made for remote workers and nomads who spend as much time abroad as they please. Full coverage in your home country, and no exclusions for pandemics.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from home country . The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Montserrat visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Travel Medical Insurance
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.