Myanmar online e visa for Faroe Islander citizens to travel in 2023
Myanmar online e visa
Myanmar online e visa for Faroe Islander citizens
Faroe Islander citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Myanmar. Myanmar online e visa is available online for Faroe Islander citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 28 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Myanmar online e visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Myanmar online e visa.
Myanmar visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Faroe Islander citizens
- Applicant is required to enter all the necessary information in the visa form
- After that applicant needs to verify all the information entered is correct before proceeding to the next step. Make the payment with Credit Card. Acknowledgement email with application reference code will be sent to applicant's email.
- Approval process may take up to 3 working days. Applicant will receive eVisa approval letter via email once approved. Print out the approval letter and bring along with passport. You will need to present it upon arrival.
- Upon arrival to Myanmar Immigration checkpoint, present eVisa approval letter and passport to Immigration officer and get the passport stamped.
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 28 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Stay: short term
Myanmar tourist visa requirements for Faroe Islander citizens
Documents required for Myanmar tourist visa from Faroe Islands include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Myanmar
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
How to apply for Myanmar online e visa from Faroe Islands
Myanmar online e-visa application process for Faroe Islander citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Faroe Islander citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Myanmar visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Myanmar government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Myanmar tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Faroe Islander passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Myanmar. If not apply for a new Faroe Islander passport.
Online application Go to the Myanmar tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Myanmar visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Myanmar is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Myanmar travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Stay in Myanmar
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Myanmar
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Myanmar
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Myanmar
💳 access money easily
Myanmar tourist visa and travel tips
- eVisa holders must arrive via Yangon, Nay Pyi Taw or Mandalay airports or via land border crossings with Thailand — Tachileik, Myawaddy and Kawthaung or India — Rih Khaw Dar and Tamu.
- eVisa available for both tourism (allowed stay is 28 days) or business (allowed stay is 70 days) purposes.
- Make sure Faroe Islands passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Myanmar.
- Always carry Faroe Islands passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Myanmar.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Myanmar, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Myanmar and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Myanmar.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Myanmar.
- Research the weather conditions in Myanmar and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Myanmar.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Myanmar.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Myanmar.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Myanmar.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do faroe islander citizens need a visa to go to Myanmar?
Yes, visa is required for Faroe Islander citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Myanmar visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Myanmar with Faroe Islands passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.