New Zealand online e visa for Latvian citizens to travel in 2023
New Zealand online e visa
New Zealand online e visa for Latvian citizens
Latvian citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to New Zealand. New Zealand online e visa is available online for Latvian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for New Zealand online e visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying New Zealand online e visa.
New Zealand visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Latvian citizens
- Travel to New Zealand without first applying for a visa if you are travelling on a passport from a visa waiver country, a cruise ship passenger or a permanent resident of Australia.
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa fees: $200
- Stay: short term
New Zealand tourist visa requirements for Latvian citizens
Documents required for New Zealand tourist visa from Latvia include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for New Zealand
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of Latvia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for New Zealand An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in New Zealand for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for New Zealand online e visa from Latvia
New Zealand online e-visa application process for Latvian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Latvian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an New Zealand visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The New Zealand government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a New Zealand tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Latvian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in New Zealand. If not apply for a new Latvian passport.
Online application Go to the New Zealand tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your New Zealand visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for New Zealand is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
New Zealand travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Riga to Auckland, with prices starting at 902,00 €.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to New Zealand
✈️ flight prices
Stay in New Zealand
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in New Zealand
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in New Zealand
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in New Zealand
💳 access money easily
New Zealand tourist visa and travel tips
- Holders of a Latvian non-citizen passport require a visa.
- Diplomatic, service and standard passports with the former USSR symbol issued in Latvia are unacceptable, and visas will not be endorsed in them.
- International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy must be paid upon requesting an Electronic Travel Authority.
- Holders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa or Resident Return Visa may be granted a New Zealand Resident Visa on arrival permitting indefinite stay (pursuant to the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement), subject to meeting character requirements and obtaining an Electronic Travel Authority prior to departure. Such travellers are not required to pay the International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy.
- Make sure Latvia passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to New Zealand.
- Always carry Latvia passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in New Zealand.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for New Zealand, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in New Zealand and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in New Zealand.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in New Zealand.
- Research the weather conditions in New Zealand and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in New Zealand.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in New Zealand.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in New Zealand.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in New Zealand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do latvian citizens need a visa to go to New Zealand?
Yes, visa is required for Latvian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for New Zealand visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near New Zealand with Latvia passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.