Pakistan online e visa
Pakistan online e visa from Lebanon
Pakistan online e visa is available online for Lebanese citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Pakistan online e visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Pakistan online e visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Pakistan online e visa conditions for Lebanese citizens
- Pakistan tourist visa can be obtained by applying visa online. Applicants will be called for interview if required at the Pakistan Missions Abroad in the same country
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for Pakistan online e visa from Lebanon
Step 1 : Lebanese citizens need to get a visa for Pakistan online.
Step 2 : Fill online application form for Pakistan.
Step 3 : After filling, providing the required documents and make the payment online and submit necessary document
Step 4 : Once the visa application for Pakistan is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail.
Step 5 : After you get the visa, you can travel to Pakistan and stay for the duration on your visa.
Pakistan tourist visa requirements for Lebanese citizens
7 documents required for Pakistan tourist visa
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Pakistan
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Negative COVID-19 PCR test result required for all international travellers coming to Pakistan. The negative PCR test must be issued with in 72 hours of before departure.
COVID-19 vaccination proof for travellers coming to Pakistan. The last dose of vaccine must be taken atleast 14 ays before departure.
A clear scan copy of passport of Lebanon with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from Lebanon in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds. Invitation Letter in case of group by the tour operator designated by the department of tourist services
Beirut to Karachi
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Pakistan
Save 88% internationally
💳 No ATM fees in Pakistan
Pakistan COVID-19 travel restrictions
Pakistan has major restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Lebanon will not be allowed to travel to Pakistan. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Pakistan.
✨ Pakistan tourist visa tips
- Obtainable online
- Printed visa authorization must be presented at the time of travel
- Electronic Travel Authorization to obtain a visa on arrival for business purposes.
- Visa not required for holders of a Pakistan Origin Card (POC)
- Visa not required for holders of a National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistani (NICOP)
- Visa not required for holders of passports issued by the Republic of Lebanon containing a "Visa exempt" stamp issued by Pakistan
- Visa not required for passengers of Pakistani origin for a maximum stay of 72 hours provided they are travelling due to an emergency and have dual nationality with Pakistan and passports are appropriately endorsed
- Visa on arrival for holders of an approval from the immigration authorities at the intended post of arrival provided holding a recommendation letter from the Chamber of Commerce & Industries (CC&1) in the Republic of Lebanon or country or residence abroad, an invitation letter from a business organization recommended by the concerned trade organization in Pakistan, or a recommendation letter by Investor Consular of Board of Investment posted at Pakistan diplomatic missions abroad
🎒 Pakistan travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Pakistan visa advice
Do lebanese citizens need a visa to go to Pakistan?
Yes, visa is required for Lebanese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Pakistan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.