Papua New Guinea eVisa for Curacao citizens in June 2023
Papua New Guinea eVisa
Papua New Guinea eVisa for Curacao citizens
Curacao citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Papua New Guinea. Papua New Guinea eVisa is available online for Curacao citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 60 days and visa expires in 60 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Papua New Guinea eVisa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Papua New Guinea eVisa. You can find Papua New Guinea visa exemptions.
Papua New Guinea eVisa conditions for Curacao citizens
- You can apply for evisa by filling application online and then pay the lodgement fees.
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 60 days
- Visa validity: 60 days
- Stay: short term
Papua New Guinea tourist visa requirements for Curacao citizens
Documents required for Papua New Guinea tourist visa from Curacao include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Proof of Funds
Completed online application form for Papua New Guinea
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave destination, such as • personal bank statements • Pay slips from employer • Tax records
How to apply for Papua New Guinea eVisa from Curacao
Papua New Guinea online e-visa application process for Curacao citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Curacao citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Papua New Guinea visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Papua New Guinea government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Papua New Guinea tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Curacao passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Papua New Guinea. If not apply for a new Curacao passport.
Online application Go to the Papua New Guinea tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Papua New Guinea visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Papua New Guinea is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Thing to consider when applying for Papua New Guinea tourist visa
- Visa on Arrival is currently suspended.
- Available at Gurney Airport (Alotau), Mount Hagen Airport, Port Moresby Airport and Tokua Airport (Rabaul).
- Make sure Curacao passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Papua New Guinea.
- Always carry Curacao passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Papua New Guinea.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Papua New Guinea, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Papua New Guinea and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Papua New Guinea.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Papua New Guinea.
- Research the weather conditions in Papua New Guinea and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Papua New Guinea.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Papua New Guinea.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Papua New Guinea.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Papua New Guinea.
Papua New Guinea travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Papua New Guinea
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Papua New Guinea
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Papua New Guinea
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Papua New Guinea
💳 access money easily
Drive in Papua New Guinea
🚙 best car rentals
Papua New Guinea is part of Oceania with main city at Port Moresby. Its Developing country with a population of 8M. The main currency is Kina. The languages spoken are English.
Do curacao citizens need a visa for Papua New Guinea?
Yes, visa is required for Curacao citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Papua New Guinea visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Curacao tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Curacao visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Countries to travel near Papua New Guinea with Curacao passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.