Russia visa for Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens in June 2023
Russia Visa free
Russia Visa free for Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens
Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Russia. Russia Visa free is free for Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Russia Visa free. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Russia Visa free. You can find Russia visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Russia from Bosnia and Herzegovina?
No, Russia visa is not required for Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens. Bosnian and Herzegovinian passport holdders do not need to apply for a visa.
Russia Visa free conditions for Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Russia tourist visa requirements for Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens
Documents required for Russia tourist visa from Bosnia and Herzegovina include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Bosnia and Herzegovina with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Bosnia and Herzegovina in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Russia
How to apply for Russia Visa free from Bosnia and Herzegovina
Russia visa free process for Bosnian and Herzegovinian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Russia. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Russia.
Valid passport Check that Bosnian and Herzegovinian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Russia. If not apply for a new Bosnian and Herzegovinian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens can go to Russia immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Russia, present Bosnia and Herzegovina passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Russia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Russia for the 30 days on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Russia tourist visa
- 30 days within any 60 day period
- Make sure Bosnia and Herzegovina passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Russia.
- Always carry Bosnia and Herzegovina passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Russia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Russia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Russia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Russia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Russia.
- Research the weather conditions in Russia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Russia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Russia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Russia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Russia.
Russia travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Russia
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Russia
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Russia
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Russia
💳 access money easily
Drive in Russia
🚙 best car rentals
Russia is part of Europe with main city at Moscow. Its Developed country with a population of 147M. The main currency is Russian Ruble. The languages spoken are Russian.
Russia tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Bosnia and Herzegovina visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently asked questions about Russia Visa free
Countries to travel near Russia with Bosnia and Herzegovina passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.