Russia Tourist visa for Slovak citizens in June 2023
Russia Tourist visa
Russia Tourist visa for Slovakia citizens
Slovak citizens must obtain a visa before travelling to Russia. Russia Tourist visa is required for Slovak citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 30 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Russia Tourist visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Russia Tourist visa. You can find Russia visa exemptions.
Russia Tourist visa conditions for Slovak citizens
- Complete Visa application form (One per person) online and then print, sign, and glue a passport-sized photo.
- Take the form and documents to your nearest Russian diplomatic mission or visa centre.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Visa validity: 30 days
- Stay: short term
Russia tourist visa requirements for Slovak citizens
Documents required for Russia tourist visa from Slovakia include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 7 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Russia
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Proof of travel insurance for destination with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. Travel medical insurance for everyone from all over the world with Coronavirus (COVID-19) coverage. Get coverage for travel delay, lost checked luggage, emergency response & natural disasters, personal liability. Get ready for for unexpected medical problems and accidents.
A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
How to apply for Russia Tourist visa from Slovakia
Russia tourist visa application process for Slovak citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Slovak citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Russia visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Russia government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Russia tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Slovak passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Russia. If not apply for a new Slovak passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for Russia.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the Russia embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Russia
Visa processing After submission your Russia visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive Russia in their passport and can collect passport from the Russia embassy or consulate.
Thing to consider when applying for Russia tourist visa
- Russian visas are issued with specific start and expiry dates.
- Travel must be completed within those dates.
- Completed visas cannot be changed or extended once they have been issued
- e-Visa holders must arrive and depart via 29 checkpoints
- Make sure Slovakia passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Russia.
- Always carry Slovakia passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Russia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Russia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Russia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Russia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Russia.
- Research the weather conditions in Russia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Russia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Russia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Russia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Russia.
Russia travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Russia
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Russia
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Russia
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Russia
💳 access money easily
Drive in Russia
🚙 best car rentals
Russia is part of Europe with main city at Moscow. Its Developed country with a population of 147M. The main currency is Russian Ruble. The languages spoken are Russian.
Do slovak citizens need a visa for Russia?
Yes, visa is required for Slovak citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Russia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Slovakia tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Slovakia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Countries to travel near Russia with Slovakia passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.