Travel advice is Moderate for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Saint Lucia. Saint Lucia is part of North America with main city at
Castries. Its Developing country with a
population of 186K people. The main currency is East Caribbean Dollar. The languages
spoken are English.
👍 Developing 👨👩👦👦 186K people
🚨 Travel Advice for Saint Lucia
1. Passengers must complete the "Travel Registration Form" at least 7 days before arrival at [https://www.stlucia.org/en/covid-19/](https://www.stlucia.org/en/covid-19/) . They must have a printed copy of the auto-response email received after submission.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 18 years.
2. Passengers must have a printed medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 5 days before arrival.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 5 years.
3. Passengers must have a travel authorization letter that their hotel stay has been verified.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 18 years;
- This does not apply to passengers arriving from Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, St. Kitts and Nevis or St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
4. Passengers could be subject to Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test and quarantine; details can be found at [https://www.stlucia.org/en/covid-19/](https://www.stlucia.org/en/covid-19/)
5. Passengers and airline crew are subject to medical screening.
Travel restriction details for Saint Lucia
🚫 Destination Quarantine required
🛬 Return No Data
🏖️ Some Visitors
🍽️ Restaurants & bars Delivery/Takeout only
🛍️ Open shopping
🚌 Operational with restrictions transport
📅 events Banned
🔒 Lockdown Details for Saint Lucia
Saint Lucia has now started to reopen the country and its economy by reopening to tourism. Businesses are permitted to recommence full operations, in their normal location and within normal business hours, adhering to COVID19 related protocols issues by the Ministry of Health. Social events including the cinema and mass crowd events remain closed
🛡️ Travel safety for Saint Lucia
No data present