Saudi Arabia tourist e-visa for UK citizens in June 2023
Saudi Arabia tourist e-visa
Saudi Arabia tourist e-visa for UK citizens
UK citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia tourist e-visa is available online for UK citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 1 year. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Saudi Arabia tourist e-visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Saudi Arabia tourist e-visa. You can find Saudi Arabia visa exemptions.
Saudi Arabia tourist e-visa conditions for UK citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 1 year
- Visa fees: ﷼ 535.00
- Stay: short term
Saudi Arabia tourist visa requirements for UK citizens
Documents required for Saudi Arabia tourist visa from UK include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of UK with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Saudi Arabia An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Saudi Arabia for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for Saudi Arabia tourist e-visa from UK
Saudi Arabia online e-visa application process for UK citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, UK citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Saudi Arabia visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Saudi Arabia government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Saudi Arabia tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that UK passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Saudi Arabia. If not apply for a new UK passport.
Online application Go to the Saudi Arabia tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Saudi Arabia visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Saudi Arabia is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Saudi Arabia visa exemption for UK citizens
Visa on Arrival
- The visa is valid.
- The visa type is either tourist or business.
- The visa has to be used at least once and have an entry stamp of the issuing country.
- Travel must be with SAUDIA or any other of Saudi Arabia's national air carriers.
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
todayMax stay: 90 days
Thing to consider when applying for Saudi Arabia tourist visa
- Make sure UK passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Saudi Arabia.
- Always carry UK passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Saudi Arabia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Saudi Arabia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Saudi Arabia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Saudi Arabia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Saudi Arabia.
- Research the weather conditions in Saudi Arabia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Saudi Arabia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Saudi Arabia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Saudi Arabia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabia travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Saudi Arabia
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Saudi Arabia
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Saudi Arabia
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Saudi Arabia
💳 access money easily
Drive in Saudi Arabia
🚙 best car rentals
Saudi Arabia is part of Asia with main city at Riyadh. Its Developing country with a population of 32M. The main currency is Saudi Riyal. The languages spoken are Arabic.
Do uk citizens need a visa for Saudi Arabia?
Yes, visa is required for UK citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Saudi Arabia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
UK tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for UK visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Countries to travel near Saudi Arabia with UK passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.