South Africa online e visa
South Africa online e visa for Philippine citizens
Philippine citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to South Africa. South Africa online e visa is available online for Philippine citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for South Africa online e visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying South Africa online e visa.
South Africa online e visa conditions for Philippine citizens
Applicant not required
Max Stay: 30 days
How to apply for South Africa online e visa from Philippines
Philippine citizens need to get online visa to visit South Africa. South Africa online e visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a South Africa tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Philippine passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in South Africa. If not apply for a new Philippine passport.
- Step 3 : Go to the South Africa tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
- Step 4 : After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
- Step 5 : Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
- Step 6 : Once visa application for South Africa is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in South Africa, present confirmation email along with Philippines passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive South Africa visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in South Africa for the duration on your stamping.
South Africa tourist visa requirements for Philippine citizens
Documents required for South Africa tourist visa from Philippines include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Philippines with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for South Africa An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in South Africa for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Manila to Johannesburg
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for South Africa
✨ South Africa tourist visa tips
- eVisa holders must arrive via O. R. Tambo International Airport.
🎒 South Africa travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
South Africa visa advice
Do philippine citizens need a visa to go to South Africa?
Yes, visa is required for Philippine citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for South Africa visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
South Africa travel restrictions
South Africa is open for travel. Most visitors from Philippines can travel to South Africa without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel South Africa.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.