South Africa tourist visa for Samoan citizens to travel in 2023
South Africa tourist visa
South Africa tourist visa for Samoan citizens
Samoan citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to South Africa. South Africa tourist visa is required for Samoan citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for South Africa tourist visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying South Africa tourist visa.
South Africa visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Samoan citizens
- Applying for a South African Visa Visitors’ visas are for international travellers (citizens of other countries) who have permanent residence outside South Africa and who wish to visit the country on a temporary basis for tourism or business purposes for a period of 90 days or less.
- A visa simply indicates that your application has been reviewed at a South African embassy, mission or consulate and that the consular officer has determined you are eligible to enter the country for a specific purpose.
- The visa will allow you to travel to a South African port of entry where an immigration official will then determine if you are allowed to enter South Africa and for how long you can stay for that particular visit. Visitors are restricted to the activity or purpose for which their visas were issued.
- On entry to South Africa, a visa is considered to be a visitor’s permit. The permit’s period of validity is calculated from the date of entry into the country and will be set out under the heading “conditions” on the visa label. You must ensure that you apply for the correct visa/permit. Entry in the country may be refused if the purpose of visit was not correctly stated.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Stay: short term
South Africa tourist visa requirements for Samoan citizens
Documents required for South Africa tourist visa from Samoa include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 7 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for South Africa
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Accomodation reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from country in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
How to apply for South Africa tourist visa from Samoa
South Africa tourist visa application process for Samoan citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Samoan citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an South Africa visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The South Africa government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a South Africa tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Samoan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in South Africa. If not apply for a new Samoan passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for South Africa.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the South Africa embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of South Africa
Visa processing After submission your South Africa visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive South Africa in their passport and can collect passport from the South Africa embassy or consulate.
South Africa travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Stay in South Africa
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in South Africa
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in South Africa
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in South Africa
💳 access money easily
South Africa tourist visa and travel tips
- Make sure Samoa passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to South Africa.
- Always carry Samoa passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in South Africa.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for South Africa, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in South Africa and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in South Africa.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in South Africa.
- Research the weather conditions in South Africa and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in South Africa.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in South Africa.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in South Africa.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in South Africa.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do samoan citizens need a visa to go to South Africa?
Yes, visa is required for Samoan citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for South Africa visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near South Africa with Samoa passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.