The travel advice is Do not travel to South Sudan. Travel advice is Moderate for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to South Sudan. South Sudan is part of Africa with main city at
Juba. Its Least Developed country with a
population of 12M people. The main currency is South Sudanese Pound. The languages
spoken are English.
👍 Least Developed 👨👩👦👦 12M people
🚨 Travel Advice for South Sudan
1. Suspension of visa on arrival facilities for passengers with a normal passport.
This does not apply to:
- nationals of Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda;
- foreign nationals of South Sudan origin.
2. Passengers must have a printed medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 72 hours before arrival and the certificate must be in Arabic or English.
- This does not apply to nationals of South Sudan and foreign nationals of South Sudan origin.
3. Passengers are subject to quarantine or self-isolation for 14 days.
Travel restriction details for South Sudan
🚫 Destination Quarantine required
🛬 Return No Data
🏖️ Some Visitors
🍽️ Restaurants & bars Open with restrictions
🛍️ Open shopping
🚌 Operational with restrictions transport
📅 events Partially Allowed