COVID travel advice is country is Closed for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Suriname. Suriname is part of South America with main city at
Paramaribo. Its Developing country with a
population of 542K people. The main currency is Surinam Dollar. The languages
spoken are Dutch.
👍 Developing 👨👩👦👦 542K people
🚨 Travel Advice for Suriname
Last updated: December 1, 2020
1. Flights to Suriname are suspended.
- This does not apply to:
- flights arriving from the Netherlands;
- medical and repatriation flights.
2. Passengers must send an email at most 72 hours before departure to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) RT-PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point; or
- a medical certificate with a positive ELISA test result for passengers who have already tested positive. The test must not be older than 6 months.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 12 years.
3. Passengers must send an email at most 72 hours before departure to email@example.com with:
- a confirmed accommodation booking for at least 10 days at a registered SHATA accommodation; and
- a health insurance covering any Coronavirus (COVID-19) expenses.
- This does not apply to passengers residing in Suriname.
4. Passengers are subject to quarantine upon arrival.
🛡️ Travel safety for Suriname
No data present