Eswatini tourist visa
Eswatini tourist visa for Santomean citizens
Santomean citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Eswatini. Eswatini tourist visa is required for Santomean citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 3 years. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Eswatini tourist visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Eswatini tourist visa.
Eswatini tourist visa conditions for Santomean citizens
- Fill and submit online application form and you will receive an email from our visa department if we received your application.
- Now Buy money-order with exact amount for the return mail and applicants can also visit the Consulate for a visa or mail all requirements to the Consulate.
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 3 years
How to apply for Eswatini tourist visa from Sao Tome and Principe
Santomean citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Eswatini. Eswatini tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Eswatini tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Santomean passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Eswatini. If not apply for a new Santomean passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Eswatini.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Eswatini
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Eswatini is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Eswatini embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Eswatini, present Sao Tome and Principe passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Eswatini visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Eswatini for the duration on your stamping.
Eswatini tourist visa requirements for Santomean citizens
Documents required for Eswatini tourist visa from Sao Tome and Principe include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 7 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Eswatini
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of Sao Tome and Principe with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Eswatini An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Eswatini for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Eswatini
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Sao Tome and Principe in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Eswatini
🎒 Eswatini travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Eswatini visa advice
Do santomean citizens need a visa to go to Eswatini?
Yes, visa is required for Santomean citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Eswatini visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Eswatini travel restrictions
Eswatini has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Eswatini.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.