1. Passengers are not allowed to enter Switzerland.
- This does not apply to nationals or residents of Switzerland or Liechtenstein.
- This does not apply to passenger with a cross-border commuter permit who are entering Switzerland for work, with a C-visa issued by Switzerland for the purpose of 'business meetings' as specialists in the field of health or 'official visit' of great importance, with a D-visa issued by Switzerland or who have an assurance of a residence permit.
-This does not apply to passengers traveling directly through Switzerland to another country that they are permitted to enter.
- This does not apply to passengers who are entitled to freedom of movement and have a professional reason for entering Switzerland and have a confirmation of registration.
- This does not apply to passengers who are of great importance as specialists in the health sector.
- This does not apply to passengers travelling by land to their country of origin or residency within the European Union or Schengen area. They must have a proof of onward journey.
2. Passengers can only land at Basel (BSL), Geneva (GVA) or Zurich (ZRH).