Tanzania online e visa for Sierra Leonean citizens to travel in 2023
Tanzania online e visa
Tanzania online e visa for Sierra Leonean citizens
Sierra Leonean citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Tanzania. Tanzania online e visa is available online for Sierra Leonean citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Tanzania online e visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Tanzania online e visa.
Tanzania online e visa conditions, fees and processing time for Sierra Leonean citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Stay: short term
Tanzania tourist visa requirements for Sierra Leonean citizens
Documents required for Tanzania tourist visa from Sierra Leone include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Sierra Leone with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Tanzania An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Tanzania for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for Tanzania online e visa from Sierra Leone
Tanzania online e-visa application process for Sierra Leonean citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Sierra Leonean citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Tanzania tourist visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Tanzania government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Tanzania tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Sierra Leonean passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Tanzania. If not apply for a new Sierra Leonean passport.
Online application Go to the Tanzania tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Tanzania visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Tanzania is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Tanzania travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Freetown to Dar es Salaam, with prices starting at Le19,060,968.00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Tanzania
✈️ flight prices from
Stay in Tanzania
🛏️ get best hotel prices
Insurance in Tanzania
🏥 travel insurance
Internet in Tanzania
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Tanzania
💳 no ATM fees
Tanzania tourist visa and travel tips
- Make sure Sierra Leone passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Tanzania.
- Always carry Sierra Leone passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Tanzania.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Tanzania, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Tanzania and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Tanzania.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Tanzania.
- Research the weather conditions in Tanzania and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Tanzania.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Tanzania.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Tanzania.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Tanzania.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do sierra leonean citizens need a visa to go to Tanzania?
Yes, visa is required for Sierra Leonean citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Tanzania visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Tanzania with Sierra Leone passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.