Tanzania visa on arrival for East Timorese citizens in May 2023
Tanzania visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Tanzania visa on arrival for East Timor citizens
East Timorese citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Tanzania. Tanzania visa on arrival is available on arrival for East Timorese citizens. With this touris visa stay is usually short with a period of 3 months and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Tanzania visa on arrival. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Tanzania visa on arrival. You can find Tanzania visa exemptions.
Tanzania visa on arrival conditions for East Timorese citizens
- On arrival, you need to fill a visa form and submit your application along with yout visa.
- You will reieve your passport with visa sticker in short while.
- You can also apply for an evisa before hand.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 3 months
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Stay: short term
Tanzania tourist visa requirements for East Timorese citizens
Documents required for Tanzania tourist visa from East Timor include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Proof of Funds
Completed application form for Tanzania
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of East Timor with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from East Timor in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Tanzania
How to apply for Tanzania visa on arrival from East Timor
Tanzania visa on arrival process for East Timorese cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, East Timorese citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Tanzania. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Tanzania.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Tanzania tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that East Timorese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Tanzania. If not apply for a new East Timorese passport.
Arrival After arriving, East Timorese citizens can go to Tanzania immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of Tanzania.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Tanzania, present East Timor passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive Tanzania visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Tanzania for the duration on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Tanzania tourist visa
- Make sure East Timor passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Tanzania.
- Always carry East Timor passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Tanzania.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Tanzania, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Tanzania and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Tanzania.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Tanzania.
- Research the weather conditions in Tanzania and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Tanzania.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Tanzania.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Tanzania.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Tanzania.
Tanzania travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Tanzania
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Tanzania
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Tanzania
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Tanzania
💳 access money easily
Drive in Tanzania
🚙 best car rentals
Tanzania is part of Africa with main city at Dodoma. Its Least Developed country with a population of 55M. The main currency is Tanzanian Shilling. The languages spoken are Swahili and English.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do east timorese citizens need a visa to go to Tanzania?
No, visa is not required for East Timorese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Tanzania visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Tanzania with East Timor passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.