The travel advice is Do not travel to Tonga. Travel advice is Moderate for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Tonga. Tonga is part of Oceania with main city at
Nukualofa. Its Developing country with a
population of 103K people. The main currency is Paanga. The languages
spoken are English and Tonga.
👍 Developing 👨👩👦👦 103K people
🚨 Travel Advice for Tonga
1. Passengers and airline crew arriving from or transiting through China (People's Rep.), Chinese Taipei, Hong Kong (SAR China) or Macao (SAR China) are not allowed to enter Tonga. This does not apply if they have stayed in a country with no confirmed cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) for a period of minimum 14 days before entering Tonga. They must have an official medical clearance undertaken within 3 days prior to arrival in Tonga.
- This does not apply to nationals of Tonga and their immediate family members.
- This does not apply to permanent residents of Tonga and their immediate family members.
- This does not apply to airline crew on direct flights from China (People's Rep.) who have been using appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
2. Passengers must complete a 'Traveler's Arrival Health Declaration Card' and submit it to the Ministry of Health Border Control when arriving in Tonga.
Travel restriction details for Tonga
🚫 Destination No quarantine
🛬 Return No Data
🏖️ Accepting Visitors
🍽️ Restaurants & bars Open with restrictions
🛍️ Open shopping
🚌 Operational with restrictions transport
📅 events Partially Allowed