Tuvalu Visa on arrival
Tuvalu Visa on arrival for Guatemala citizens
Guatemalan citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Tuvalu. Tuvalu Visa on arrival is available on arrival for Guatemalan citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 1 month. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Tuvalu Visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Tuvalu Visa on arrival. You can find Tuvalu visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Tuvalu from Guatemala?
No, Tuvalu Visa on arrival is not required before travelling to Tuvalu for Guatemalan citizens. Guatemalan passport holders have to apply for a tourist visa on arrival.
Tuvalu visit visa conditions for Guatemalan citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 1 month
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Stay: short term
Tuvalu tourist visa requirements for Guatemalan citizens
Documents required for Tuvalu tourist visa from Guatemala include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Guatemala with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Guatemala in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Tuvalu
How to apply for Tuvalu Visa on arrival from Guatemala
Tuvalu visa on arrival process for Guatemalan cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Guatemalan citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Tuvalu. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Tuvalu.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Tuvalu tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Guatemalan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Tuvalu. If not apply for a new Guatemalan passport.
Arrival After arriving, Guatemalan citizens can go to Tuvalu immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of Tuvalu.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Tuvalu, present Guatemala passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive Tuvalu visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Tuvalu for the 1 month on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Tuvalu tourist visa
- Make sure Guatemala passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Tuvalu.
- Always carry Guatemala passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Tuvalu.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Tuvalu, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Tuvalu and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Tuvalu.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Tuvalu.
- Research the weather conditions in Tuvalu and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Tuvalu.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Tuvalu.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Tuvalu.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Tuvalu.
Tuvalu travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Tuvalu visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Tuvalu Visa on arrival
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.