Uganda visa on arrival 🇺🇬
Visa on Arrival
Uganda visa on arrival from Lebanon
Uganda visa on arrival is available on arrival for Lebanese citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 3 months and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Uganda visa on arrival. A total of 6 documents are required for applying Uganda visa on arrival. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Uganda COVID-19 travel restrictions
Uganda is open with restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Lebanon need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Uganda. You are required to have mandatory quarantine. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Uganda.
East Africa Tourist Visa
East Africa Tourist Visa is for countries of Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda in Africa. An East Africa Tourist Visa has multiple entries within Kenya, Rawanda and Uganda and Applications for this visa shall be lodged at any of the diplomatic representation of the Republic of Kenya, Republic of Rwanda and Republic of Uganda, at the Immigration Offices of the respective countries or online where applicable. The visa costs 100 USD and has no restrictions on citizens of any country. The visa is a non-extendable multiple-entry 90-day visa that has to be first used to enter the country that issued the visa.
Get Uganda visa on arrival from Lebanon
- As a temporary measure, passengers who have not applied for an e-visa on line, will still be able to apply for their e-visa on arrival in Uganda.
- However, facilities will be very limited and passengers may experience delays.
- Electronic visas are expected to replace the visa on arrival facility.
Max Stay: 3 months
Visa Validity: 90 days
Uganda tourist visa requirements for Lebanese citizens
6 documents required for Uganda tourist visa
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Uganda
Original Passport or Travel document of Lebanon with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Hotel reservation(s) in Uganda for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Uganda. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from Lebanon in your name, not a ticket. A personal letter from the applicant addressed to the Embassy of Uganda, explaining the purpose of the trip, dates of travel, cities to be visited, and place of accommodation. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of health requirements of Uganda. Copy of International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever.
✨ Uganda tourist visa tips
- Valid for 3 or 6 months per trip, fees may vary accordingly
- Obtainable at Entebbe Airport in Kampala
- Obtainable online Printed visa authorization must be presented at the time of travel
- Printed visa authorization must be presented at the time of travel
- Must apply online at least 2 business days or more prior to travel. As of March 2017, airlines were refusing passengers permission to board flights to Uganda if they did not have a print-out of the document showing that they had successfully applied for an eVisa. Ugandan immigration authorities also may require additional documentation, including proof of a return plane ticket and detailed tour itinerary in Uganda.
- Extensions of stay is possible for a fee
- All visitors are fingerprinted upon entry
- International Certificate of Vaccination is required
🎒 Uganda travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Uganda visa advice
Do lebanese citizens need a visa to go to Uganda?
No, visa is not required for Lebanese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Uganda visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Lebanese citizens can get a visa on arrival for travelling to Uganda.
The stay is usually short with a period of 3 months
The visa is valid for a period of 90 days
Visa AdviceInstead of waiting to get answers, you can get visa advice for Lebanon immediately.
🙋♂️ Ask a question
🙋♂️ Questions by fellow travellers
No one has asked any questions yet. Do you want to be the first one?
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.