US Virgin Islands online e visa
US Virgin Islands online e visa for Spanish citizens
Spanish citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to US Virgin Islands. US Virgin Islands online e visa is available online for Spanish citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for US Virgin Islands online e visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying US Virgin Islands online e visa.
US Virgin Islands online e visa conditions for Spanish citizens
Applicant not required
How to apply for US Virgin Islands online e visa from Spain
Spanish citizens need to get online visa to visit US Virgin Islands. US Virgin Islands online e visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a US Virgin Islands tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Spanish passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in US Virgin Islands. If not apply for a new Spanish passport.
- Step 3 : Go to the US Virgin Islands tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
- Step 4 : After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
- Step 5 : Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
- Step 6 : Once visa application for US Virgin Islands is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in US Virgin Islands, present confirmation email along with Spain passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive US Virgin Islands visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in US Virgin Islands for the duration on your stamping.
US Virgin Islands tourist visa requirements for Spanish citizens
Documents required for US Virgin Islands tourist visa from Spain include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Spain with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for US Virgin Islands An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in US Virgin Islands for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Madrid to Charlotte Amalie
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for US Virgin Islands
✨ US Virgin Islands tourist visa tips
- 90 days on arrival from overseas for 2 years, ESTA required
🎒 US Virgin Islands travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
US Virgin Islands visa advice
Do spanish citizens need a visa to go to US Virgin Islands?
Yes, visa is required for Spanish citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for US Virgin Islands visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.