Uzbekistan online e visa
Uzbekistan online e visa for Moroccan citizens
Moroccan citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Uzbekistan. Uzbekistan online e visa is available online for Moroccan citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Uzbekistan online e visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Uzbekistan online e visa.
Uzbekistan online e visa conditions for Moroccan citizens
- When passing the State Border of the Republic of Uzbekistan and while staying in the country, foreign citizen must present a valid travel document (passport) and electronic visa in printed or electronic form.
- Electronic visa is issued in accordance with a valid travel document certifying the identity, and valid only upon presentation of such document.
- In case if there is a discrepancy in the information in the issued electronic visa and travel document certifying the identity of the foreign citizen, the electronic visa is considered invalid.
- You can apply for evisa online by filling all the details and then making a payment.
- Although people have reported success in receiving the e-visa, the website is still very buggy.
Applicant not required
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for Uzbekistan online e visa from Morocco
Moroccan citizens need to get online visa to visit Uzbekistan. Uzbekistan online e visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Uzbekistan tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Moroccan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Uzbekistan. If not apply for a new Moroccan passport.
- Step 3 : Go to the Uzbekistan tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
- Step 4 : After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
- Step 5 : Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
- Step 6 : Once visa application for Uzbekistan is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Uzbekistan, present confirmation email along with Morocco passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Uzbekistan visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Uzbekistan for the duration on your stamping.
Uzbekistan tourist visa requirements for Moroccan citizens
Documents required for Uzbekistan tourist visa from Morocco include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Uzbekistan
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Casablanca to Tashkent
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Uzbekistan
✨ Uzbekistan tourist visa tips
- Travelers report problems uploading pictures, receiving activation links, payment failures and difficulties printing.
- It is difficult to predict what the problem (if any) will be for you, and what the solution would be.
- After filling in the form, some people do not receive an activation code. Not all e-mail domains work: Uzbek support staff recommend a gmail/msn/yahoo email.
- Some report issues with yahoo and msn as well but gmail has worked well for everyone so far.
- If you are applying for someone else’s visa, use a different e-mail account.
- For some, the activation link does not work. You can just go to the application page and copy/paste the code provided in the application email.
- 5-day visa-free transit at the international airports if holding a confirmed onward ticket for a flight to a third country.
🎒 Uzbekistan travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Uzbekistan visa advice
Do moroccan citizens need a visa to go to Uzbekistan?
Yes, visa is required for Moroccan citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Uzbekistan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Uzbekistan travel restrictions
Uzbekistan has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Uzbekistan.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.