Wallis and Futuna tourist visa
Wallis and Futuna tourist visa for Greenlander citizens
Greenlander citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Wallis and Futuna. Wallis and Futuna tourist visa is required for Greenlander citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Wallis and Futuna tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Wallis and Futuna tourist visa.
Wallis and Futuna tourist visa conditions for Greenlander citizens
How to apply for Wallis and Futuna tourist visa from Greenland
Greenlander citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Wallis and Futuna. Wallis and Futuna tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Wallis and Futuna tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Greenlander passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Wallis and Futuna. If not apply for a new Greenlander passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Wallis and Futuna.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Wallis and Futuna
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Wallis and Futuna is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Wallis and Futuna embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Wallis and Futuna, present Greenland passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Wallis and Futuna visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Wallis and Futuna for the duration on your stamping.
Wallis and Futuna tourist visa requirements for Greenlander citizens
Documents required for Wallis and Futuna tourist visa from Greenland include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Greenland with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Wallis and Futuna An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Wallis and Futuna for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Wallis and Futuna
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Greenland in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Wallis and Futuna
🎒 Wallis and Futuna travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Wallis and Futuna visa advice
Do greenlander citizens need a visa to go to Wallis and Futuna?
Yes, visa is required for Greenlander citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Wallis and Futuna visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.