Zambia Visa on arrival for Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens in June 2023
Zambia Visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Zambia Visa on arrival for Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens
Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Zambia. Zambia Visa on arrival is available on arrival for Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Zambia Visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Zambia Visa on arrival. You can find Zambia visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Zambia from Bosnia and Herzegovina?
No, Zambia Visa on arrival is not required before travelling to undefined for Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens. Bosnian and Herzegovinian passport holdders have to apply for a tourist visa on arrival.
Zambia Visa on arrival conditions for Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Stay: short term
Zambia tourist visa requirements for Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens
Documents required for Zambia tourist visa from Bosnia and Herzegovina include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Bosnia and Herzegovina with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Bosnia and Herzegovina in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Zambia
How to apply for Zambia Visa on arrival from Bosnia and Herzegovina
Zambia visa on arrival process for Bosnian and Herzegovinian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Zambia. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Zambia.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Zambia tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Bosnian and Herzegovinian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Zambia. If not apply for a new Bosnian and Herzegovinian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens can go to Zambia immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of Zambia.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Zambia, present Bosnia and Herzegovina passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive Zambia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Zambia for the 90 days on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Zambia tourist visa
- Make sure Bosnia and Herzegovina passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Zambia.
- Always carry Bosnia and Herzegovina passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Zambia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Zambia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Zambia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Zambia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Zambia.
- Research the weather conditions in Zambia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Zambia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Zambia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Zambia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Zambia.
Zambia travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Zambia
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Zambia
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Zambia
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Zambia
💳 access money easily
Drive in Zambia
🚙 best car rentals
Zambia is part of Africa with main city at Lusaka. Its Least Developed country with a population of 16M. The main currency is Zambian Kwacha. The languages spoken are English.
Zambia tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Bosnia and Herzegovina visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently asked questions about Zambia Visa on arrival
Countries to travel near Zambia with Bosnia and Herzegovina passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.