Travel advice is Moderate for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Anguilla. Anguilla is undefined with main city at
The Valley. Its Developing country with a
population of 13K people. The main currency is East Caribbean Dollar. The languages
spoken are English.
👍 Developing 👨👩👦👦 13K people
🚨 Travel Advice for Anguilla
1. Airports in Anguilla reopened.
2. Passengers must complete an "Application for Entry" before departure at [https://ivisitanguilla.com/](https://ivisitanguilla.com/). They must present an "Electronic Travel Authorization Certificate" upon arrival.
3. Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 5 days before arrival.
4. Passengers must have a health insurance covering any Coronavirus (COVID-19) expenses.
- This does not apply to residents of Anguilla.
5. Passengers are subject to a Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test upon arrival and 10 days after their entry.
6. Passengers are subject to quarantine for a minimum of 10 days.
Travel restriction details for Anguilla
🚫 Destination Quarantine required
🛬 Return No Data
🏖️ Some Visitors
🍽️ Restaurants & bars Open with restrictions
🛍️ Open shopping
🚌 Operational with restrictions transport
📅 events Banned
🔒 Lockdown Details for Anguilla
On 12 June, the CAR government announced the entry into “phase two” of the COVID-19 response, which includes the reopening of places of worship and restaurants. It is obligatory to wear face masks in public places; No handshakes or kissing, instead use non-contact greetings for social interactions. No large gatherings allowed.
🛡️ Travel safety for Anguilla
No data present