Myanmar tourist visa
Myanmar tourist visa for Singaporean citizens
Singaporean citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Myanmar. Myanmar tourist visa is free for Singaporean citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of upto 30 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Myanmar tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Myanmar tourist visa.
Myanmar tourist visa conditions for Singaporean citizens
Max Stay: upto 30 days
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Myanmar tourist visa from Singapore
Singaporean citizens dont need a visa to visit Myanmar. Myanmar tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Singaporean passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Myanmar. If not apply for a new Singaporean passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Singaporean citizens can go to Myanmar immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Myanmar, present Singapore passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Myanmar visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Myanmar for the duration on your stamping.
Myanmar tourist visa requirements for Singaporean citizens
Documents required for Myanmar tourist visa from Singapore include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Singapore with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Singapore in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Myanmar
Singapore to Yangon
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Myanmar
🎒 Myanmar travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Myanmar visa advice
Do singaporean citizens need a visa to go to Myanmar?
No, visa is not required for Singaporean citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Myanmar visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Myanmar travel restrictions
Myanmar is open for travel. Most visitors from Singapore can travel to Myanmar without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Myanmar.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.