South Africa 🇿🇦
The travel advice is Do not travel to South Africa. COVID travel advice is country is Moderate for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to South Africa. South Africa is part of Africa with main city at
Cape Town. Its Developing country with a
population of 56M people. The main currency is Rand. The languages
spoken are Southern Sotho, Swati, Tswana, Tsonga and Venda.
👍 Developing 👨👩👦👦 56M people
🚨 Travel Advice for South Africa
Last updated: December 5, 2020
1. Flights to South Africa restarted.
2. Passengers can only land at Cape Town (CPT), Durban (DUR) or Johannesburg (JNB).
3. Passengers arriving in South Africa:
- are subject to medical screening; and
- must install COVID Alert South Africa mobile app.
4. Passengers entering or transiting through South Africa without a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point are subject to quarantine at their own expense.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 5 years.
5. Airline crew without a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result issued at most 72 hours before departure are subject to self-isolation.
6. Visa exemptions for nationals of France, Germany, Italy, Korea (Rep.), Portugal, Singapore, Spain, USA, for passengers with a Hong Kong (SAR China) passport and for passengers with a British normal passport with nationality "British Citizen", has been reinstated.
7. More Coronavirus (COVID-19) related information can be found at [https://www.gov.za/covid-19/individuals-and-households/travel-coronavirus-covid-19](https://www.gov.za/covid-19/individuals-and-households/travel-coronavirus-covid-19).
Travel restiction details for South Africa
🚫 Destination Some Quaranine
🛬 Return No Data
🏖️ Some Visitors
🍽️ Restaurants & bars Fully Open
🛍️ Open shopping
🚌 Operational with restrictions transport
📅 events Partially Allowed